EANS2022 Media Toolkit
We look forward to welcoming you to the EANS2022 - European Congress of Neurosurgery, gathering neurosurgeons and other neuroscience professionals from all over the world.
We have gathered here some useful information and media tools, encouraging you to share information about your participation in the Congress within your network.
Promote your participation in this high-level Neurosurgery event and make sure to use the correct media tools.
Ideas for promoting in your network:
- Post the EANS2022 logo on your website
- Share the EANS2022 flyer with your network
- Follow our Social Media accounts and like, comment, and share its posts
- Share our Newsletters for the Congress with your members, colleagues, and network
- Be active on social media, sharing your thoughts about the Congress and the sessions you will be attending using #EANS2022
- Use the dedicated custom frames during your attendance at the EANS2022 and use hashtag #EANS2022 in your social media posts
Get Social and Join the conversation!
Follow us, mention @eansonline and @eansonline50 and Use the hashtag #EANS2022 in your posts.
Find us on LinkedIn as EANS, Facebook as www.facebook.com/EANSonline, on Twitter as @eansonline50, and on Instagram and YouTube as @eansonline.
Use the dedicated post-card during your attendance at the EANS2022 and use hashtag #EANS2022 in your social media posts.
“I’m attending #EANS2022!” social media frames for your photographs!
EANS2022 Logo pack
We look forward to meeting all together at the #EANS2022!
Should you have any questions, please email Maria Kantziari, Communication Manager: email@example.com