TRAVEL TO SERBIA
EANS2022 Special Deal with Air Serbia:
The Local Organising committee was able to agree on a special deal with Air Serbia, so that attendees can benefit from discounted tickets:
Instructions for entering the Promo Code:
Visit our website airserbia.com or use or mobile app, and on the home page select the destination and flight date of your choice. Once you have selected destination and date, a box will appear above where you should enter your Promo Code.
Please enter the promo code without spaces, using capital letters: "EANS2022".
Promo code terms and conditions:
- The value of the Promo Code is 15%.
- The Promo Code is valid for one way and return travels.
- The Promo Code applies solely to the ticket fare, exclusive of airport fees and additional charges.
- The Promo Code can be used only for purchase of Air Serbia direct flights from 15 February to 23 October 2022.
- The discount is valid for all travel from 12 October do 23 October 2022
- The promo code is applicable for 9 adults on one reservation.
- The Promo code cannot be applied to fares that are already on promotion.
- The Promo Code cannot be applied to purchase tickets for babies and infants.
- The Promo Code may not be exchanged for cash.
- Only one promo-code can be used to buy a ticket. Combining several promo-codes to increase the discount is not permitted.
- The Promo Code may only be used for tickets bought online via Air Serbia’s website airserbia.com and via Air Serbia mobile application.
- Any abuse will result in the cancellation of the promo code.
FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE CROWNE PLAZA
From Belgrade Airport it takes approximately 20 minutes to the Crowne Plaza by car. The Crowne Plaza has its own car park with 75 spaces. The daily fee for self-parking is 19 EUR
By Taxi service
The Secretariat for Public Transport of the City of Belgrade, in cooperation with the BELGRADE AIRPORT, has put into operation a counter for issuing vouchers for taxi transport at a fixed price, which is located in the international arrivals area.
The fare is RSD 1700 / EUR 15 for a transfer to the Hotel Crowne Plaza in the New Belgrade area.
By Public transport
- А1 Mini bus
Route: Airport ‒ Slavija Square (Kralja Milutina Street) ‒ Airport
Ticket price: RSD 300 (on the bus)
Stops at Fontana, which is 2,6 km / 35 min walk to Crowne Plaza hotel
Approximate travel time: 30 minutes
- Line 72
Route: Airport – Zeleni venac Square
Ticket price: RSD 89 (if purchased on the kiosk), RSD 150 (if purchased on the bus)
Stops at Sest Kaplara, which is 1 km / 10 min walk to Crowne Plaza hotel
Approximate travel time: 30-40 minutes
TRANSPORTATION IN BELGRADE
Belgrade has a good public transport system, which includes busses and trams.
You can check all routes here. Tickets for public transportation can be bought from the driver in the vehicle, at kiosks or at GSP point-of-sale.
Belgrade transport App
The first official BELGRADE transport application allows you to get information about public transport lines in Belgrade and stations in relation to your current location in real time via your mobile phone. The application also enables a quick search for desired stations and their location on the city map, and also displays the positions of vehicles in daily traffic for selected lines or all lines that meet a certain station.